Good HD Camera to shoot videos with...

Flip HD is nice for the budget

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

We shot this on a canon 7d. It helps to have a monstrous artist who can really perform.

I would suggest you go to the Sony website and look for their weekly deals. You can often find good HD camcorders marked down $100 which puts them in your price range.

cool pic was stolen so purchased nikon d3100 love it and just recently purchased sony bloggie for quick vids

this one is with sony bloggie bloggie video.mp4 - YouTube i paid $82 for 8gig bloggie touch on ebay

Last edited:
Vado 2nd or 3rd gen (similar to the bloggie and other pocket cams)

I'd get either a Cannon t2i or for an extra 200 the t3i

Lighting is going to play a huge roll with cheaper cameras (cams in gen)

I've seen good quality video shot from a Galaxy s 4g that looks superb but the lighting is proper and the cam is on a mount.. Search Vimeo there are plenty of them around (videos)

Last edited:
Yeah this is the best camera but i am not using this camera i am a photogrpaher and i am using still camera Canon Rebel XT and this is good camera for make the family photographs and friends this is not for professional only family and friends photos....

Get a Canon T2i and a tripod, its a dslr cam which helps give your video the "look"

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

You'll be disappointed with a normal handy cam if your tryin to shoot a music vid.

Back