Good HD Camera to shoot videos with...

kodak zi8
ultra flip

all you need to do is go to vimeo and search up a camera you are interested in and you will see vids shot with that camera and you make your own decision from there.

^ not recommended...
i had one and it only has 5 mp camera...
so i sold it and got...

toshiba h30 camileo 159.99
that's a steal for how amazing this camera and camcorder actually are.

^ not recommended...
i had one and it only has 5 mp camera...
so i sold it and got...

toshiba h30 camileo 159.99
that's a steal for how amazing this camera and camcorder actually are.

well he didnt ask for a camera to shoot te best pictures with, he asked for one to shoot video

Flip HD is definitely in the budget, and I'm pretty impressed with the quality (for the price). In terms of making a quality music video on a 500 dollar budget (Maybe invest in an SLR that shoots video it'll cost you a few hundred more, but it's definitely worth it in the long run since you can change lenses ect.), you're going to have to work extra hard on making your own lighting setups ect. Best of luck!

well he didnt ask for a camera to shoot te best pictures with, he asked for one to shoot video

Hey dip.
Why don't you re-read what I said.
I said it does both camera and camcorder.
Jack wagon.
10mp is way better than your weak 5mp.

RED (freakin any of em), Canon 5D or 7D, or any cool DSLR with interchangable lenses. I mentioned RED. Not everyone can afford an Epic but many don't realize they can afford a Scarlet. All of RED's camera are modular, like DSLR's. Meaning you can add accessories as you go. Doesn't have to break the budget up front.
Bottom line though, there are many tricks in post you can leverage to make any HD camera look fine. I still shoot with an old FX1 much of the time, especially for live shoots. I add film looks and marquee effects in post and most think the thing was shot on film... or at least a higher end camera. As with any art, it aint the tools... it's what you do with them.

Get The Nikon D3100 Or Canon DSLR..... They Both Shoot In 1080P And Take Photos At 15MP.....That Way You Can Do Photography At Video Shhots As Well.....The Nikon Like 650.00 Though But You Gon Make Yo Money Back Fast

Make Sure you have some good editing software because filming is only about 1/4th of the battle, you need to probably add effects like color correction and such.

Back