FLORIDA: An epic interstellar After Effects music video

mcphisto4

FLORIDA by The Funeral Suits

A music video from with less sunny oranges and more interstellar travel. A young man goes in search of his lost love and finds floating tesseracts instead...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx03QGyaN2c

Directed and Edited by Jonathan Irwin

Track Produced by Stephen Street

A practically no-budget music video, shot on Canon 5D and lit entirely with projectors.

Made entirely in After Effects, with a dash of Maya - took about 3 months from start to finish.

I like it! :cool:

Last edited:
DAMN!! I thought i was watching MTV for a minute. That was outstanding!!!! good job.

That was incredible. I especially loved the opening with all the doomy orange buildings, superb styling, just stunning

who did the after effects stuff
and what is pratically no budget.. $500, $1,000, $2,000????
just wondering why no one ever wants to speak to the actually money they spent.. I'm thinking on this forum with some many looking for advice and things ...
ppl would be a little more informative....
this is no aimed at the the original poster... but at everyone who posts video in this section...maybe I need to get on a video production forum..
any ideas on a great video production forums???
sorry for the rant
and great video...

WOOOOOOW,very nice video! i always wondered what was beyond the black hole! keep up the good work this is very good!

Professional as hell..Best video ive seen on here...not my regular taste in music but i fell in love with the video and song...Good Job is an understatement

Back