Final Cut Pro Beat Video (what software you use?)

Andrelo

Hello so I got Final Cut Pro X to make my YouTube videos more engaging.. I made my first video using some clips of an areal view of New York... But I found that the library where the files were stored, was drastically changing of size!... it went from 25mb to 2.3GB in one hour. All I was doing was adding some effects to the clip... So I think that FCP is not the right software for me, if I only want it for my youtube instrumental videos.

So my question is, what could be the best video editor that is good for putting audio spectrum or clips to a track?? or how could i fix this problem with FCP that takes alot of space??
I just need it for my youtube and instagram pages..

Thank You

Nice mate,
I also use FCPX with Pixel Film Studios Audio Visualizer.
ProBeat I hope to get next.
With your size issue I also have the same issue but I have learnt to commit more with Music Production and I am committing more in Video Production.
Commit means I make sure I am happy with the Video and I render to a Media Source that brings down my video to 600-800mbs (great for youtube), then I close my eyes and remove the Production from Final Cut freeing up 2-8GB depending on the effects I use.
I then have a blank slate for my next production.
Hope this helps.

Back