Film Major

BillReick

Yo whatsup everyone,

I'm a producer making some beats here and there and hopefully posting them here soon. In addition, I'm a film major at Drexel University. If there are any artists in the Pennsylvania/New Jersey area that are looking for a cheap, well-made video, my film buddies and I would be more than happy to create some stuff for you. I have a really creative group of pals, and we're looking to make some great videos.

Well... Haha that's a great question. I kind of have a guerrilla approach to filmmaking. I've familiarized myself with a whole lot of equipment in order to be able to work wherever/whenever I'm really needed. When it comes to software, I prefer Sony Vegas, bit I know my way around Final Cut and Premier. And I'm kind of a gearhead... Haha I love trying new cameras.

Sounds good.

I've learnt mainly Final Cut but I'm interested in stop motion, rotoscope, light painting and more physical effects. I don't own a camera for myself yet but I'm going to be getting a Sony HDV. Keep in touch, would be good to get the video section in this forum rolling.

Do you have any work I can look at?

Back