feedback for video

• Thread starter sinicalmicmusic
  • Start date
S

sinicalmicmusic

im looking for some honest feedback on this new vid i made for my beat selling page on soundclick.com/sinicalmic

the quality is better on the soundclick page, than on the youtube page, mostly for the music part... the compression took it down to about 11MB, not bad since it started out at 350 MB

i def was not expecting no cinematic, paramount picture lookin **** like this my dude lol. this **** is brillant!!!!! what program u use? and how much u charge?

TheVision said:
i def was not expecting no cinematic, paramount picture lookin **** like this my dude lol. this **** is brillant!!!!! what program u use? and how much u charge?

lol i know i thought i was bout to watch a real movie
that was hott though...yea wat program do you use

thanks for the replies, i used the program adobe after effects, such a tight program for a reasonable price. if you are asking for the price of me doing a project for you, i am sorry but i have a lot of stuff on my plate right now, workin with the music ish....thanks yo, peace

also photoshop makes the images and after effects evolves and transforms them using simple keyframe to keyframe transitions and effects....if i was to charge to make a video for someone i would do $100 per minute of the video length

Last edited by a moderator:
Back