easiest software

are there other programs for pc that arent to difficult(user freindly), besiders moviemaker, indeed u cant do much with them, i make movies to add with my mix to post it on youtube, but want to do a bit more then what u can do with movie maker, any sugjestion. thanks

Like geemajor said - MAC: iMovie and PC: Movie Maker (you wont get far with special effects)
Other software below. You have to explore to see what you like because the setup of each one is different or complicated. Price changes and some is freeware.

NLE: Avid Composer; Final Cut Pro; Adobe Premiere; Autodesk Smoke; Pinnacle Studio, Sony Vegas

Motion Graphics and VFX: Autodesk Smoke; Adobe After Effects; Adobe Speedgrade, Foundry Nuke; Sony Movie Studio; Hit Film;

3D: Blender (Free); Rhyno; Bryce; Maya; 3DSMAX; Google Sketchup; Mudbox; Softimage; ZBrush; list goes on - there's a big learning curve to using these with VFX programs or by themselves, but this is your list of weapons. Expect prices from $200 - $9k for suites and plug ins. Like I said at first. Download a trial and see what fits you. Have your video ready to test and edit so you wont waste your 30 days.

I find Adobe Premier pretty easy to use, amazing functions and effects as well. All of Adobe's products are decent

There isn't an easy way in my opinion, the best thing to do, is try different programs and see which one suits you, then you spend a lot of time on it and master it. And by time your music videos will be great if you have the eye for it. And i would recommend to learn softwares like after effects if you want to add some special effects on your videos
Peace!

Back