Director for your music video!!!

Tasos Hobby

L3 Management
Hello people :o im glad to be a FP member all that time, but after all (artist manager,event planner) im a director!!! Not too old or much experienced on music videos (at least i've made a clip of Onyx) but i've director a Tv Show and filmmaking a lot of movies as assistand director!!! I would like to help people with their music and make their VClips, please feel free to contact me and gimme more inspiration with your sounds. I make it clear that I choose pieces that will work!

Last edited:
That's neat that you are up for something like that. I just have a crummy camera and a decent laptop to work with as far as video capture goes. You can witness that from my youtube channel. I'm working on some projects right now however and am curious to what music you warm up to the best. Here are two questions for ya. What genre do you feel the most comfortable with? Are you open to working with instrumentals?

I feel comfortable with most genres of music :) from Dubstep to House and Classical to Rap. Im not sure if i can work on any Industrial or Psy-trance track but these are kind of difficult genres to make your feelings let you be creative :D Im tryin to work on music that make audiences feel the vibe of sounds, and tie a story with appropriate background music ... I prefer to listen a bit-track and create the right scene!!! I LOVE INSTRUMENTALS... Especially with classical instruments :P Im a soundtrack lover!!!

I LOVE INSTRUMENTALS... Especially with classical instruments :P Im a soundtrack lover!!!
I'm more of a soundtrack person too. Perhaps sometime in the coming weeks I could give ya something. I don't have anything spectacular right now. Good Stuff.

It’s not so simple now a days to buy a excellent written essays, first of all if you are intent. Someone always help make seriously posts i'd conditio

Back