Camera stabiilzer

Check out some sites like Ebay too, B&H they have alot of gear that can help stabilize a camera for cheap. Even look for older gear from other video guys that bought new gear. Alot of the time they will keep it in storage instead of selling it. You might find something very nice for cheap there too.

You should buy a stabilizer on your video program that you use. I think it'd cost less money if you'd do that. Look at NewBlueFX for some video programs. They have a stabilizer.

Theres a stabilizer on eBay called the Xcam Sabre. I cant post links yet as i havent posted enough. But search for it on ebay and youtube. looks dope

a Sony HDR-PJ710v has a stabilizer built in, it's price range has gone down by 50 percent. but it's about $300 more than your indicated budget if you are interested.

Depending on camera, GoPro's we use fishing line and a puppet hook-setup. Bigger cameras you looking at proper stabilizer equiptment

$14 Camera Stabilizer

I've used this steadicam for years with a Canon XHA1. Used to literally sprint with it sometimes and the shots would still come out steady with the actors right where they need to be in the frame. Very cheap too, you might be able to build one yourself.

You should buy a stabilizer on your video program that you use. I think it'd cost less money if you'd do that. Look at NewBlueFX for some video programs. They have a stabilizer.

Wow, how can you say this?
Software stabilizers will rotate, scale, warp, and crop your image so you'll end up with a lower resolution/lower quality image. Better to capture the footage in a smooth way which will not need software stabilization. Only as a last resort imo.
Well.. unless you really don't care about image quality.. then yes... it's probably a cheaper option.

Back