best way to video yourself to make tutorials

fataltone

Holy Lamb Media & Ent.
okay this is the deal I'm going to have up a website soon...
as I'm starting a media and entertainment company
I want to document everything I do concerning the business from
get a EIN from the IRS
setting up a business banking account
getting a professional website
gettng a professional logo
getting producers and artists on your label
etc..etc..
these webisodes will be on my website.. something for ppl to see
as I will also be offering e-business consulting through the site

can you stear me towards a site or software that can help my record what's going on my screen and my wife will probably video me....I'll probably use vegas to edit and add effects and background music....
trying to make professional webisodes of my owner/music/leader/e-business consult career
might even pay to get them professionally edited... if I can't get the results my self just
need
1.get "FREE" lol software to record my screen and then I can vocal over later explaining what I'm doing
2.whats the best way to have my wife video me we have a canon t2i.. but with this kind of digital camera they go out of focus alot.. I remember a guy explaining you can add a piece of equipment to stop that from happening...
examples of what I want like quality and effects
T2i Slow Motion Breakdancing w/ Part Time Models - YouTube
Canon Rebel T2i + After Effects + twixtor - YouTube

---------- Post added 08-26-2011 at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was 08-24-2011 at 10:12 PM ----------

no one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It depends on your computer. With Mac, thiers Imovie (I use it, and make pretty good tutorials) then Aperture, FinalCut Pro, and some others..But those cost.

On PC, there was windows movie player or media player (not sure, but i used it and it was installed on the comp)
Um there are other things(free) programs i cant name now, but if you google "free video editing software" you should get a lot, then you can cross reference them with each other by various settings and features you want.

Camstudio is good, free screen recording software that's actually legally free. It's not quite as good as camtasia, but camtasia isn't free.
Vegas is good especially if you're a beginner to video editing, it's powerful but easier than most other video editors
idk about the canon t2i but if it's going out of focus a lot just randomly then it's probably the autofocus, and if you can turn that off then that should help solve your problem with that
after effects is awesome for special fx to add but it will take a while to learn it and it takes hard work to get a lot of those effects, but the results are usually worth it

okay this is the deal I'm going to have up a website soon...
as I'm starting a media and entertainment company
I want to document everything I do concerning the business from
get a EIN from the IRS
setting up a business banking account
getting a professional website
gettng a professional logo
getting producers and artists on your label
etc..etc..
these webisodes will be on my website.. something for ppl to see
as I will also be offering e-business consulting through the site

can you stear me towards a site or software that can help my record what's going on my screen and my wife will probably video me....I'll probably use vegas to edit and add effects and background music....
trying to make professional webisodes of my owner/music/leader/e-business consult career
might even pay to get them professionally edited... if I can't get the results my self just
need
1.get "FREE" lol software to record my screen and then I can vocal over later explaining what I'm doing
2.whats the best way to have my wife video me we have a canon t2i.. but with this kind of digital camera they go out of focus alot.. I remember a guy explaining you can add a piece of equipment to stop that from happening...
examples of what I want like quality and effects
T2i Slow Motion Breakdancing w/ Part Time Models - YouTube
Canon Rebel T2i + After Effects + twixtor - YouTube

---------- Post added 08-26-2011 at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was 08-24-2011 at 10:12 PM ----------

no one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow!! Great, I have read your post. I think it is a good idea. You can make your own video tutorials. For this purpose you required good software, and website for promotion etc. thanks for sharing your beautiful idea. “Thank you so much”

Make sure you have plenty of RAM!

Yes, I know that make your own beats can be both very time consuming and complicated. But if you choose the right beat making software, then I am sure you can easily success in this. The “Sonic Producer” is the easiest and most effective software that is mostly used by music producer to make your own beats.

yeah I'm working on a cms website right now should but up in 3-4 weeks....
I use FL Studio as a vsti inside of Acid Pro.. to make beats..but my video are music business tutorials
going to make my own videos and get some one esle to edit it and add fx to it..till I get my own video editing software..

yeah I'm working on a cms website right now should but up in 3-4 weeks....
I use FL Studio as a vsti inside of Acid Pro.. to make beats..but my video are music business tutorials
going to make my own videos and get some one esle to edit it and add fx to it..till I get my own video editing software..

[FONT=&quot]There are many advantages are there by using video editing software, but the most important thing you have to take care is that you have to choose the best one. Using software, you can create and edit video. Video editing includes a lot of techniques to learn many things. You can edit the video more easily and quickly. After this you can promote your music by using online music promotion sites.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Last edited:
Back