Best camera for recording videos?

Depends on your budget honestly. Myself and a couple of homies have Canon's all from the T series, I have a T2i, and my other friends have a T3i and T4i. All work really well and shoot in 1080 HD. You may want to invest in lenses that'll accomplish even better results as well. Then you need an editing software that won't compromise the quality of your videos (a couple of us use Adobe Premiere and the rest of them use an older version of Final Cut Pro).

Good luck homie!

Canon DSLR's are a good choice, which model, depends on what features you need. IMO the lens is the most important factor, besides proper lighting, then the camera body itself. Invest in a few good lenses. Camera bodies will change every few years, but a good lens will never be obsolete.

Really depends on budget and what you want to be shooting. Canon DSLRs will get you far in terms of quality footage, easy workflow and is overall very cost-effective. It has a very specific look though and is now very recognisable to people, often to a bad end but for the most part I don't think you need to worry about it, it'll likely be exactly what you want and need.

Back