Amateur videographer from chicago looking for feedback on first videos.

JamManVSLS

I'm Jam Man an amateur producer, graphic designer, photographer, and videographer from Chicago. I just bought my new camera and finished my first 2 videos. I would appreciate any feedback (positive or negative). I'm also looking for any artist in the Chicago area looking to work.

Try taking shots from different angles

You can make great slowmotions if you change the settings to 720(1280) 50/60 fps and use velocity (to 50procent)
(only use this for the slowmotion shots)

Great job with the vids they look better than my first vids

I cant wait until I even get to this level. I am a day 2 newbie. Just picked up my gopro hero 4... a starter camera which will also help me document my excursions into the treeline. But since i have been using it I decided video production could be a hobby.

Nothing impressive. Although you are new, I understand it might be fun and all. But, I personally find that these type of videos have no creative thought to it.

I am a videographer myself and I'm starting to stray away from shooting videos for "street" music with no concept. There's no originality with shooting a bunch of performance shots in front of an abandoned building holding guns.

As a videographer, you want to help brand the artist to become bigger and better than others, not be like everyone else.

Back