Alien Music Video

good video for your fisrt one you try not moving around so much with the camera try more steady shots and try using some color correction in you editing program to bring it out a little bit more

Appreciate the advice, yeah i need to get more still shots the moving was a little too much. Be on the look out on more videos!

1. Don't make the viewer wait 18 seconds to begin the video.
2. Watch the shakycam. There are many solutions for stabilization that don't have to break the budget. A rented glidecam will csot you less than 70 bucks for the weekend at most places. You can always build your won for that and keep it.
3. Light. The garage stuff was waaay too dark and no reflectors were used in the sun.

all in all it's an awesome first attempt. Keep shootin'

great job for this being ur first attempt... we've worked with some of the best directors with best equipment and at the end of the day its about ur vision and ur creativity... not the equipment & techniques... most viewers will not be moved by the technique but rather by the energy and creativity u put into the video & music... keep up the good work.. 1 Love

@Grinner- thanks for the advance. I definitely am working on getting that lighting down pack with how the quality looks. And I have a way to stop that shakiness in the video. Once again thanks for checking us out.

@TheRealTrakStarz- With what we are trying to do it is hard to find someone that understands. So most of the time we have to do things on our own. I appreciate you looking and giving me feedback. Much Love

Here's the map made for my music video "I Am Alien". The map features everything shown in the video. It also features 4 hidden songs/tracks for Minecraft players to find.
I have also included the 'Saturn 5 Rocket' and 'Crashed Shuttle' Schematics for you to use in your own maps.

Back