2nd Music video

Keep it going. Actually I am wondering what sort of equipment have you used to create this and i don't expect to recieve answer "camera." I mean what sort of camera, what sort of post-editing has benn done?

good quality jus need to keep the camera moving more smooth nd it will look 100 times better

I like the music video a lot. Try using warp stabelizer in some of your shots. it will make it look less shakey.

i like the location, love the quality of your camera. video is a little shaky, and it looks too regular you know. Maybe use more or better effects to make it stand out more, and also look into make a better video editor intro.

I agree with the others as far as shakiness. You can find cheap stabilization rigs online that will help alot. You could get a small steadicam or even holding a monopod or tripod with the camera attached would yield better results.

invest in a steadi-cam and a follow focus. your homeboys may like it but it is far from industry standards. i turned it off the first 5 seconds.

If your properties and home investment are important to you, it just makes perfect sense to protect them by getting a New Jersey Title Insurance. Protecting your investment is the best decision you could ever make because it gives you peace of mind because most likely, your home is the single and most valuable investment that you have ever made.

i liked the back drops in the shots camera need to be a little more steady but other than that enjoy video

Music videos are promotional tools for musical artists to be seen and distribute their music through another channel to widen their audience. Some are very simple while others are elaborate mini-movies of sorts. If you want to be seen you need a music video to post online on networking sites like Myspace as well as your website.

Back