2 new videos any feedback returned

I'd recommend to pay more attention to shot composition. A lot of the shots left me with nothing interesting to look at, were too shaky, or cut people's heads off. Are you familiar with the rule of thirds? If not, I'd recommend looking it up. Also, the dissolves and image overlays didn't do anything for me. Remember that every editorial decision should have a motivation. Keep working at it and shit will look fresh.

One more tip: try to avoid having people in videos wear white t-shirts. It's easy for them to be over-exposed.

I'd recommend to pay more attention to shot composition. A lot of the shots left me with nothing interesting to look at, were too shaky, or cut people's heads off. Are you familiar with the rule of thirds? If not, I'd recommend looking it up. Also, the dissolves and image overlays didn't do anything for me. Remember that every editorial decision should have a motivation. Keep working at it and shit will look fresh.

One more tip: try to avoid having people in videos wear white t-shirts. It's easy for them to be over-exposed.

thanks will take all into consideration

I think the first comment pretty much says it all. But i do like that song tho. Keep it up looking forward to seeing more. Heres a link to that rule of thirds. Rule of thirds - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks for the response. I know what is meant by the rule of thirds. basically they said the wanted a "crunk" type video which is why I came with wired angles and did not use a tripod. but i can see how it can cause a strain on you eyes.

Here's a another video that is more easier on your eyes.

YouTube - ‪Billionaire Dreams Trailer 2011 Canon T2i music video‬‏

try and sharpen up your skills on your video editing programs dont b scared to play with filters and diffrent effects keep it up

Back