1st Music Video with hookah/smoke theme

ChaChaBeats

Producer/Rapper
This is my group's first music video. Directed by Rey Castillo for Infinite Hustle Media. We shot it at two hookah lounges and a decorated garage. See what you guys think of it. If you enjoyed it, please subscribe, like, and comment the video.

Like Mindz Society "Light It Up" Official Music Video - YouTube

This song is from the album WHO WE ARE. You can purchase the album at this link:
Like Mindz Society | Who We Are | CD Baby Music Store

Other links:
Like Mindz Society
www.facebook.com/LikeMindzSociety
www.twitter.com/LikeMindzUnite

This is the fraudulent guy and my distributor. People to be aware of this fraud:

I like this video, &feel that , its appropriate

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

OK , Thanks

the quality of the video is great...plus nice transitions and i like the song nice smooth groove keep it moving...good video and song

I like your song. Its very good but I think you have chose wrong smoke think it is so bad

How come the low budget Kim Kardashian chick in the white dress wasn't dancing or something? She was kinda tight.

LOL. Even though we knew girls dancing in our video would ultimately get us more views, we chose to stick to the concept. Dancing girls to a smoke song just didn't fit the concept.

LOL. Even though we knew girls dancing in our video would ultimately get us more views, we chose to stick to the concept. Dancing girls to a smoke song just didn't fit the concept.

Change the concept!

The song was nice, but those girls were underutilized. Why have girls in the video if they aren't going to be used as focal points throughout?

Make a new song and have them twerking something. That is how you get hot.

i aitn even into hookah.. but i like this video! great production so . .. u really do get what you pay for.. congrats you got the loot to pay a good video producer!
love the colors poppin especially in the decorated garage scenes!
I wouldnt be mad at all if you gave me your opinion of my own video project:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C06WIGAoZzs

Back