Your Beats Aren't Good Enough

aclintjr

If you are a beat maker or someone who makes your own music. This could be why your beats or songs aren't good enough.

I think beats of most youngsters suck 'cause they don't have any kind of talent and/or they just do it for the goal to make money and/or they try sound like producer x but no one needs a second e.g. 40.

I think beats of most youngsters suck 'cause they don't have any kind of talent and/or they just do it for the goal to make money and/or they try sound like producer x but no one needs a second e.g. 40.

I can't argue with you on that one. Yes, there are definitely a lot of non-talented producers out there who just don't have what it takes to succeed musically.

I like your take on this, because sometimes its not the direction the artist is trying to go, and if your really good the reason might be your so good that your ahead of your time and people need time to catch up to you...maybe in the future people will realize "damn this cats music is really fuckin nice" There is never really a reason to be discouraged you just gotta keep going... and do what you love to do...

Last edited:
I like your take on this, because sometimes its not the direction the artist is trying to go, and if your really good the reason might be your so good that your ahead of your time and people need time to catch up to you...maybe in the future people will realize "damn this cats music is really fuckin nice" There is never really a reason to be discouraged you just gotta keep going... and do what you love to do...

Definitely man. Sometimes you have to take a step back and say "you know what...it's not me."

Cool vid. You have a professional appeal. Good information, but any advice on getting a placement with a bigger artist/tv/film?

And ya, it's good to have ya here!

Last edited:
Cool vid. You have a professional appeal. Good information, but any advice on getting a placement with a bigger artist/tv/film?

And ya, it's good to have ya here!

Thanks Epsilon. My first major placement opp actually came thru a ustream collab with a producer, then my first actual major placement happened after building a relationship with a songwriter via a remix contest. Which goes to show that you never know WHERE it could come from. So I would advise to continue working and studying your craft to be the best at what you do, network with writer's, producer's artists, attend different music events and be ready when preparation meets opportunity.

thanks, and for the reply on the video comment. I'll let ya know if anything works out. Hopefully!

Last edited:
Back