You will hate Martin Garrix (thief) after reading this...

DJJohn

Hey everyone, im pretty sure everyone heard the song 'Animals' by Martin Garrix. What most people don't know is, the drop has been stolen and so does the melody... i heard EXACT the same melody with piano, on tv 10 years ago back in 2005... but for the drop, here it is. No wonder Martin Garrix is getting so much hate and being called a coward... Busta Rhymes - What It Is Right Now (Released in 2001)
https://youtu.be/xXSM3vs1MKU

I wasnt really into Martin garrix before haha but i think this more common than you might think actually! Its sad but a lot of people steal ideas and get praise for it unfortunately

You will hate Martin Garrix (thief) after reading this...

Hey everyone, im pretty sure everyone heard the song 'Animals' by Martin Garrix. What most people don't know is, the drop has been stolen and so does the melody... i heard EXACT the same melody with piano, on tv 10 years ago back in 2005... but for the drop, here it is. No wonder Martin Garrix is getting so much hate and being called a coward... Busta Rhymes - What It Is Right Now (Released in 2001)
https://youtu.be/xXSM3vs1MKU

I don't hate him. I like him.

Martin made the song hot. So the person who made the song needs to sue Martin and get some money. Forget the fame. That fades away quickly.

The idea is to make money over and over and over. Popularity fades but the checks keep rolling in if the business is handled correctly!

Last edited:

Martin made the song hot (popular). So the person who made the song needs to sue Martin and get some money. Forget the fame. That fades away quickly.

The idea is to make money over and over and over. Popularity fades but the checks keep rolling in if the business is handled correctly!

Martin made the song hot. So the person who made the song needs to sue Martin and get some money. Forget the fame. That fades away quickly.

Not sure if a professional troll or...

its not called stealing. its called 'getting the best out of someone else's trash'. and few masters it

This isn't even close enough for a lawsuit.

Ive seen interviews where martin garrix said he had that animals melody floating around in his head since he was 12 years old. So hate him for not giving credit, not for 'sampling'

Last edited:
just seen this now, they sound so similar, but both are good songs. I wouldnt hate on him for sampling when most do it these days.

Back