Windows 10 and Maschine

I'mNoGuru

Sick of my computer asking me to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 so I've bitten the proverbial bullet and pressed the upgrade button.

To be honest I'm not sure what to expect (been staring at a spinning doughnut and the words "Please wait" for a couple of minutes now) but really hopping I'm not going to have to reinstall everything and that works ok... Specifically Maschine.

Really hoping i havent made a mistake of epic proportions...

pressing this button of dispair was probably the worst decision in your entire life O.O

Just kidding but upgrading windows always means you risk that things that worked before don´t work aynmore, never change a working system :D

I had rediculous problems with Re-Wire when I´ve changed windows xp to 7 but don´t use Re-Wire anymore.

Try and error I would say :D give it a try, if it doesn´t work, reinstall Windows 7 cause Windows 10 won´t improve your workflow or your music or anything else that affects producing music :D

anything windows 10 older than version 10540 is a mess imo. No issues and slightly less latency overall for everything.

Back