Will these monitor stands due for KRK VXT6 monitors?

sand bags or large felt pad beneath and then secured (screws) to a larger surface - the felt minimises transmission to the larger surface

Thanks for the replies. Quick off topic question. Does the quality of the xlr male to trs for monitors really matter.Specifically these cheaper ones: 2pack Lot 10 Foot ft 1 4 TRS to 3pin XLR Male Audio Mic Microphone Cable Cord | eBay

Opposed to these more expensive ones: Canare Star Quad Neutrik Male XLR to TRS 1 4 Cable 5ft Black | eBay

Yes, cables contribute to the sound coming from your studio monitors. Cheap cables often mean cheap manufacturing, verify the cables warrantee to confirm my suspicions of unreliability. You could just build your own cable if you want to save a buck. Then again, how good of a job would you do if you did? Depending on where you've placed your studio, mainly the rooms moisture level, you may want to consider a corrosion resistance cable. You can never go wrong Mogami or Livewire cables as both have lifetime guarantees and are well built. I can help you with getting good cables if you want, are you in the United States?

Last edited:
yea i live in the United states. I appreciate your help. Wouldn't wanna waste a lot on cables tho. What would you recommend?

Back