Why do you produce music?

I produce music because I like to be creative, I like to sample, take something that already exists and turn it into a totally new thing.
And then, playing is the funniest thing in the world.

I produce simply because I love music. Music to me is more than just sounds. It's able to convey so many different emotions in a way that words themselves cannot. Then if you do add words on top of a piece of music, then it takes it to whole different level. Music is life. My purpose is not the money (but i hope one day it comes) its being able to work with different people and help tell their stories.

I have no plans to make it big or make a career out of it. I've been listening to and enjoying various genres of electronic music for about 20 years now, and I just got to the point where I wanted to make my own. I can't imagine how good it would feel to listen to a quality track and now that I produced it from scratch. That is the goal I am chasing right now. I hope to share it with a few friends, but if it never went outside of my small circle, I think I would really be OK with that, I'm really just doing it for myself and my own satisfaction.

Its rewarding going from zero musical ability to being able to make something that sounds halfway decent. I've only recently made it a daily focus and kind of caught a bug haha. About to drop some money on decent equipment and really pursue this hobby. Even if I'm the only one who digs my stuff I can't see myself quitting

------------------------------
Made with a 10 year old lap top and earbuds. Any and all feedback appreciated

{Bass/Glitch} At this Point - anyone but me think it's any good?

Cause music is the one of the few things what can make people dance and make them happy. And ofc i like it.

for a check of course!!!!!!! hahahaha lmao jk jk jk. i do it because i eventually want to get into audio engineering soon. producing music has been one of my favorite past times since i was 19. i'm going on 31 next month and i have no plans of stopping my production journey.

I'm hoping to enter the industry but it's because I love to do it that I do it. My dream is to be able to make a living doing what I love.

I produce because i love it. It would be amazing to break out in the industry. Maybe it is for me or maybe it isnt but the fact that i have this talent leaves me to believe that i have a purpose in this music shit

Back