Thread: Where to start??

Thanks

Where to start??

Sign in to disable this ad
    I use Fl studio 12 and I want to learn more about shapes and the sounds they make, and what sounds ( brass, string ect. ) consist of what shapes. So i can create samples. Could yall point me at a good teaching source?

Thanks
    A good teaching source is subjective as many people are knowledgeable regarding instructing but not so knowledgeable at demonstrating the activity.
    "Rap is only one end of a whole spectrum of verbal play and virtuosity. Rap is geared for aural pleasure." Rita Dove

"Talent is pursued interest." Bob Ross

Thanks
    shapes? you mean like waveforms?

i have some articles on fl studio and video lessons here: Epsilon-144 | Lessons
    but I think you're just talking about the wave forms for making and exporting samples, ya? Just have to mix and master them like you would mix and master a song, but maybe not as much because it's only a sample?

Are you trying to sell sample packs and stuff?
    Last edited by Epsilon-144; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:50 PM.

Thanks
    Yes Epsilon waveforms. To create synths, leads, pads, ect in the 3xocs or massive

Thanks
    You can make them any way you want. Just adjust settings to start creating the sound you want. There are so many different changes you can make to a soundwave, that it's hard to explain in total. You'll have to start making adjustments to achieve the particular sound you want, which are different for every sound so. Study up on what's called "Synthesis". It'll help you learn how to achieve different sounds using synths.

Thanks
    Awesome thanks.

Thread Information