Where to find some sounds?

Uhm.. What kind of sounds? What kind of kicks? There are literally billions (probably) of bass drum samples. What type of sounds do you want? One mans trash is another mans treasure!

A google search can reveal some treasure Wallengard told you about.

I normally search for free drum samples, and for other kind of sounds (like field recordings and whatnot) I use freesound.org.

I'm looking for some good sounds for hip hop production, not trap music, but to create a more 90's early 2000's vibe

Here is a link to my post about sounds and where to find samples, packs and presets type stuff.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ng-started/heres-where-buy-sounds-yay-485809/

For 90's hip hop. I kinda recommend Dimension Pro by Cakewalk. Although I don't know how good their DAW is, I actually like their synths a lot.

I have Dimension Pro and it has many phat beats in it and samples for playing in midi. Dimension Pro is a kind of sample/vst that you can record onto your DAW or copy to your DAW. Just record it to your DAW and then save the audio clip (sample). Also you can just play it standalone or play it live. While not most of the kits are easily playable live there are some that are better than others. There are many many samples and most are very similar and good for hip-hop like in general and 90's to even 2000's and 10's to me. It just takes work ofcourse to achieve a sound with EQ but these sounds are "mostly" ready to go anyways. Just add some compression (compressor).

Pluginboutique often times has great deals on Dimension Pro and Rapture. Right now there is Zeta 2 on sale. It's pretty dope for hip hop but it's more of a latest and greastest sound, not 90's.

Dimension Pro, Dimension Pro plugin, buy Dimension Pro, download Dimension Pro trial, Cakewalk Dimension Pro

To me Rapture is pretty cool for 90's hip'hop. I plan on using Rapture for my hip-hop, and yeh I like those cool ol' 90's hit beats too that were slightly less popular but still sic too. Rapture for 90's. Zeta+2 for 10's. Dimension Pro to me leans more like that song Romeo and Juliet or whatever it's called. SIlver platter and all that just ta'. "You get it"

I've seen Rapture for 19 dollars at Pluginboutique. As well as Dimension Pro. It happens every few months it seems. Should be coming up by Christmas. I would subscribe to the newsletter at Pluginboutique.com Dimension Pro, Dimension Pro plugin, buy Dimension Pro, download Dimension Pro trial, Cakewalk Dimension Pro

You might be able to follow individual products. Like certain products and get E-mails. I think I did but atleast I had the weekend deal in my E-mail. Like I said "weekend" deal.

For 90's and early 2000's I recommend you pick up the Gold Baby sample pack. These are sampled straight from the real analog device.

products

Back