where to find rappers to buy beats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

djshortybuck

what up fp family.u know i been trying my best to sell my beats. i paid money for online advertising with google and others. i also been looking on facebook and twitter. i need to know where i can possible advertise to find rappers to buy beats. let me know if u guys can help me with that. thanks

Rappers are broke and don't want to buy beats unless it's .99 The beat game is dead player dudes who say they selling a lot beat ask them how much and how long did it take. I make $50,000 a year driving an 18 wheeler so I'm not some starving producer so im just sitting on a bunch of beats right now because i refuse to sell one of my beats for under $500. It's not worth me sending my beats to get mastered for $99 at a top studio and sell the beat for less than that,that's not good biz. Most rappers are broke with no job sleeping on mama's couch writing rhymes with no money! You want to know where the money is? Ask Falatone people like him make money off of selling false hope and dreams to producers! Sell stuff that producers need is where the money is bruh!

You want to know where the money is? Ask Falatone people like him make money off of selling false hope and dreams to producers! Sell stuff that producers need is where the money is bruh!

Lmao. I was fina make uh thread about this exact topic. Niggas cain't sell beats so they wanna turnaround & sell 'information' to producers. Not sayin that's what he do, but I heard him & another beatmaker that ain't sellin beats was fina do uh 'seminar'. Might as well sell summ shit to yo self. Lol

Lmao. I was fina make uh thread about this exact topic. Niggas cain't sell beats so they wanna turnaround & sell 'information' to producers. Not sayin that's what he do, but I heard him & another beatmaker that ain't sellin beats was fina do uh 'seminar'. Might as well sell summ shit to yo self. Lol

Go to the top sellers list of myflashstore.net and rocbattle.net. They didn't get lucky, they put in years of non-stop hardwork. Is it messed up to sell info to producers if you can't even sell beats yourself? Yes it is, so don't mess with those information products. You can be a success online. You don't have to sell beats to make money online as a producer. You can, however, make a living online selling beats.

Last edited:
Go to the top sellers list of myflashstore.net and rocbattle.net. They didn't get lucky, they put in years of non-stop hardwork. Is it messed up to sell info to producers if you can't even sell beats yourself? Yes it is, so don't mess with those information products. You can be a success online. You don't have to sell beats to make money online as a producer. You can, however, make a living online selling beats.

I seen yo picture on there yesterday bruh. I see you. Keep it up. Most these niggas cain't believe in they damn self that's why they can't sell no beats. Always tryna cheat somebody. Or various other things, like they just don't know how to talk to people..

Roc is producer and has made more money selling you a dream than selling any of his beats period!! He figured it out a long time ago,much props to him lol. Producers are the ones who are willing to spend money create an avenue for them to get exposure and watch the money come in buckets!

Last edited:
I seen yo picture on there yesterday bruh. I see you. Keep it up. Most these niggas cain't believe in they damn self that's why they can't sell no beats. Always tryna cheat somebody. Or various other things, like they just don't know how to talk to people..

Yeah one of the most important things is actually getting out there and networking with people. Networking with customers will get you nowhere, network with people that are more successful than you are and start picking up on what they're doing.

Don't be impressed by my showing up on the myflashstore charts, I had a theory about the way their charts were setup and apparently was correct. That's all I'm going to say because I don't want to burn any bridges.

For the past few months I've been selling beats straight from my website. It wasn't until recently that I decided to expand onto soundclick. I just purchased a myflashstore vip account a couple days ago, soooo yeah, goes to tell you that the charts system's a little wack.

PS. I'm only saying this to make sure that none of my readers think I made it to the top of myflashstore in 2 days. It's rediculous to think that you can do that. I've been making money with my website online, but 84 beats in 2 days? No, sorry.

PSS. The highest earners charts on the left side are however, accurate.

Last edited:
Yeah one of the most important things is actually getting out there and networking with people. Networking with customers will get you nowhere, network with people that are more successful than you are and start picking up on what they're doing.

Don't be impressed by my showing up on the myflashstore charts, I had a theory about the way their charts were setup and apparently was correct. That's all I'm going to say because I don't want to burn any bridges.

For the past few months I've been selling beats straight from my website. It wasn't until recently that I decided to expand onto soundclick. I just purchased a myflashstore vip account a couple days ago, soooo yeah, goes to tell you that the charts system's a little wack.

PS. I'm only saying this to make sure that none of my readers think I made it to the top of myflashstore in 2 days. It's rediculous to think that you can do that. I've been making money with my website online, but 84 beats in 2 days? No, sorry.

Lol, I was thinkin the exact same thing when I seen you on there. Not dickridin or nunn, I'm js you legit. I be gettin yr e-mails & shit too lol. Peepn game. I'm bouta pM you though.

Lol, I was thinkin the exact same thing when I seen you on there. Not dickridin or nunn, I'm js you legit. I be gettin yr e-mails & shit too lol. Peepn game. I'm bouta pM you though.

Yeah I noticed that you were subscribed, I appreciate it!

Just sent you a reply

Finding customers is like fishing, you have to find the fish! Think like a fisherman and you will sell! Free beats is the bait, now fish! It's Me Headboy!

money hungry producers are what made me turn to music production. Money shouldn' be a main goal. I have a homie who has been creating beats strictly for profit for years. Now, that well has dried up because no one has excess money to buy $200 beats. I personally produce for whoever has great potential. I'd love to have given a young nas/kendrick lamar/eminem a free beat to rock vs selling 1 million beats to MC Dookie Ropes from down the street.

if you want to sell your beat you should make a web site and promote it and... make "good" beat

We rappers are everywhere, the bad thing is the beatmaking game is saturated because software is getting cheaper and let alone if you know where to look you can get just about ANYTHING free. Its a slow grind whether your a rapper trying to get heard or producer trying to get heard, just keep promoting whether your paying for the service or doing it yourself. Very slow grind unless you got the right connects and people behind you. The more you promote, connect with people on forums the more you make yourself visible. Once the ball starts rolling it will keep rolling as long as you stick with it. I'm learning this now that I have decided to put my fate behind my own hands for the first time instead of relying on other people who got excuses or all talk and ain't helping you put food on the table. PM me a link to your beats and I'll check it out, I might wanna lease something

You just have to network and promote yourself.There are a million dudes that want to "produce" now,or rhyme because of the money but lack the determination and drive to put in the hard work.I have a "friend" who gets $10k
per beat so the idea of selling tracks for $20,$5 or .99 seems ridiculous to me.Have faith in your skill and make good music,then get on your grind.

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back