wHERE do you put the PAYPAL bottom on SOUNDCLICK

aClassBeats

HEY people
i have problem
don't know where to actually put the paypal bottom which i made on paypal.

i have the code but the thing is where do you put it so that it comes up on like the right side of your page. (i have a vip page)

think this would also help a lot of other people who are stuck

thanks but do you place it where u want to place it on soundclick and my link seems so much larger then everyone else's

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

*But how do you place it where u want to place it because it only comes on the left side of the screen and it looks alot bigger then every one else's

thanks but do you place it where u want to place it on soundclick and my link seems so much larger then everyone else's

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

*But how do you place it where u want to place it because it only comes on the left side of the screen and it looks alot bigger then every one else's

What is your soundclick like? Does it have the two columns, the skinny left one and the big right one or just one column?

Is ALL the text on the left of the RIGHT column or are you saying the paypal button is in the LEFT column?

It's really as simple as going to your page layout thing in the VIP area, putting the interview where you want it, and putting it in there. Then just look up some html for centering and put it in there too, or go to your css and look for something along the line of "text-align". Be smart about it, that scary css code isn't nearly as complicated as you'd think.

Back