Where Do I Advertise At?

TrebleJuls

So the question is simple where do I advertise..I've research so much on this that its driving me insane.I've just started to sell my music about a week ago and have tried a couple of advertising on FB and reverbnation with little to no success. Only thing I have really done is bring up more followers on soundcloud(which is easy to do). I made all new accounts so I get if there is hardly any numbers, but I'm sure if I got good advertising I could speed things up a bit.
So far I've sold only one beat.
Also don't tell me to make a website ,I know it is somewhat of a necessity but it's not happening right now.
Another question..should I go onto soundclick,make an account and advertise? It doesn't seem like a good idea but i haven't messed with it.

Honestly man, thats just the game. Theres so many different variables right now such as oversaturation. Most rappers want beats for free and there are many producers willing to provide this. I would suggest growing your sound with an artist which is what you see most famous producers do these days before breaking into the mainstream. As far as advertising its really just twitter and instagram. I have sold a few beats off instagram where I posted a snippet and used tags in which I knew rappers were bound to see it and it drew interest. It's really just a timing thing.

Thanks for the info man and with twitter and instagram how could I start to network with rappers on those sites I was never really into the twitter or instagram too much.

Back