Where can I get some studio acapellas?

You don't. In fact, you can't. Copyrighted material and surely your little remix will be taken down from soundcloud.

Theoretically you can, of course, officially be commissioned for a remix for Adele. That - besides them setting up a remix compo - are the only legal ways of getting that 'pella.

Theoretically you can, of course, officially be commissioned for a remix for Adele. That - besides them setting up a remix compo - are the only legal ways of getting that 'pella.
Yeah, of course I forgot about the official compos and being comissioned by the label to do an official remix. for that I'm sorry.

no it wouldnt lol theres already loads on soundcloud

lol. I'm sorry but there are lots of articles about this on specialized magazines, webzines and all other types of media. And you can actually see what is happening inside soundcloud if you actually follow up close what appears on your playlist there.

lol.

You can find a lot of acapellas on acapellas.eu,but if you put the remix on soundcloud they'll probably remove it

You can follow some remix competitions on different sites including SoundCloud. You'd be surprised how many great things you can find there.

Back