What are you using for you Music production blog/ website?

Hey guys. I'm having a hard time deciding what I should use to star building my website. Right now I'm stuck between Wix and Wordpress with hosting from Siteground. I wanted to see what everyone else was using and would also like to see your websites. I'm open to other setups the site will be used primarily to post my beats that are for sale and give updates on new music I've posted. Any help would be appreciated.

Where are you from? Find someone in your area that does professional sites and be willing to pay.

Wordpress will definitely give you the most flexibility to setup payments how you want. You'll have access to a plugin/theme to do almost anything. There are certainly a lot of digital download themes available out there. However, there is more technical experience required for setting up your server and installing wordpress. Something like Wix and Squarespace would probably be less work to get started.

If you're going to go with the wordpress option... I like woocommerce myself. It integrates with my WordPress theme and has all my products and downloads in one spot managed by paypal.

Last edited:
Back