what up doe

VonTheDon

I am an inspiring producer/engineer from Detroit that is trying to make music that will be able to touch people soul quality type shit u know. Im really interested in hip hop/Trap sound but l also love Trance music in which i want to produce as well if anyone can point me in the right direction as far as beginners go id appreciate it other than that im going to look around the forums i plan on going to school for this in the near future thanks for ya time have a blessed one..

What's good Don. I'm an aspiring producer/semi-aspiring-engineer out of Tennessee. I've been inconsistently making beats since 2010-ish and consistently beat making/recording since the past year.

Anything in particular I might be able to clear up for you?

Also, you got any tracks posted?

I guess i should have said aspiring lol. Im really like a beginner to this man i only really have beats that i kind of organized in my head like melodies and i like record them like beat box or hum them on to my phone i want to learn how to play the piano as well so i can know exactly where the notes are because id like to make more intricate long melodies then short repetitive ones u kno. I just thought id register to the forums and thought i could pick up a thing or two i know some producers learned themselves but id like to know all the ins and out of the programs so im able to make the best sounding quality that i can so i thought school would be a good idea. Im like a perfectionist when it comes to me doing things but anything will help man thanks for your reply..

Back