What topics should your Youtube videos be about?

Andrelo

Hello again, So I realized that to get popularity online one option is Youtube. I will put my instrumentals on yooutube so people can have the chance to listen to them and I can get subscribers. But I also think that music producers put videos about other topics.

My questions is: what type of videos should I put in my channel so people can follow me and check my website(will be out soon).
What music producers,musicians,rappers,beginners looking for on Youtube? (your opinion)

My questions is: what type of videos should I put in my channel so people can follow me and check my website(will be out soon).

Ones that would make me want to check you channel AFTER I watched a video and then be inspired/lead/propelled to DO whatever you want me to do on your site.
Figure out WHAT you site wants a visitor to do and then do something that leads towards that.
Not that hard really. If your SITE is the final destination, then your content needs to be a commercial for your website/service.

WHAT?
So if your site is about SELLING BEATS, then making videos about PRODUCTION is a waste. You need to make videos about BUYING BEATS (YOURS).
If you want to use BAIT and SWITCH, then you need to have the kind of content- those that might BUY YOUR MUSIC are interested in seeing.
Inspiration. Showing Rappers that are using your music and to what affect builds confidence beyond "sounds nice". You would have to show an ENGINE behind your music to attract more than the want everything for free crowd. If you a business, be about business. At the end of it all, your site needs to be the hub of your business, not the home. YOU need to be the real business entity and your site should reflect your engine. In other words, just getting traffic isn't enough. You need a closer- even if it aint you, sealing the deal with interested parties. But I digress.

If your site is about PRODUCTION and the final destination is ordering a course or DVD with tutorials or some kind of downloadable package, then your videos are samplers like movie trailers. If you sell sounds/samples then you have free samplers after signing up on that email list. The best burst of traffic comes from being part of a community. Being helpful and sharing resources gets you enough respect to check your links. That's the most honest way - in order to get, give first.

What music producers,musicians,rappers,beginners looking for on Youtube? (your opinion)
too open a question. Depends on where they are at.Everybody wants to get help or give help.
Somebody wants to know...
1) How many beats a day?
2) What kind of beats should I make?
3) What should be my producer name?
4) How do I sell beats?
5) hardware and software questions........
6) How do I make a name for myself?
7) How do I get contacts?

Everyone wants inspiration and something to believe in.
Rappers watch other rappers and depending on where they are at attitude-wise, they either criticize or compliment.
We all love free resources. Anything FREE with value is appreciated.

Back