What are some ways to be producing/productive on the go?

BlueStone

I spend 9 hours a day work, 4 hours a day commuting, just to get home with no energy to do anything else but eat, watch some stuff on internet, and sleep.

I try to read and write lyrics during my commutes.

What is producing with an ipad like? I was thinking of picking something up like that to be more productive but I'm not sure how efficient it would be.

Best way to get productive pop an adderall and we'll see you on beatport soon

Lol on the real though, There's a GarageBand app you can make melodys on that's all it's good for but its really convenient. I use it a lot

Last edited:
haha well, I'm using fl studio at the moment. Is it possible to transfer what I make on garageband to Fl studio? Would I be able to get a feel for what garageband is like through the app? Or is it just a small piece of what garageband truly is?

No you can't transfer to FL STUDIO because GarageBand is an apple app witch ties to Logic witch is also made by apple. But if you make a melody on GarageBand you have it saved then you can just go on fl studio and put your melody in or play it on your MIDI keyboard. It's just an easy way to remember your melodys you can't exepct to make a song on GarageBand in my opinion it sucks in every other way but for making melodies hah

Last edited:
Back