What I learn from my ban....

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobchops

So I was ban for 30 days, for saying to much truth to people.

I had time to reflect on why the truth makes people so angry.

Well this is what I come up with.

I think probably the majority of people start off truthful, but then they kind of work out, that they got to kind of bend to fit in with other people.

Right but thing is, I never left the truth behind. I don't bend to fit in with people. I see people as they are, basically talentless assholes.

Thats not to say bad things about them, just that they are annoying as sh!t. Like those crane flys that pointlessly flap about and people pull the legs off them.

But anyway, what happens, is when "average" people see me, they see I am probably not a very nice person, and they feel angry at my huge talent.

But, They don't get it, they have just as much talent as me. Its just all their talent is in lieing and licking ass and being able to live with themselfs being dishonest.

They in the end, end up victims of their own lies.

They chose the path of lieing and being deceitful, and they thought this would leave them to the destination of being a great producer.

But it just lead them to the destination of being a bitter untalented producer.

I don't think you've learned a single thing, friend, which is an unbelievable shame. Future Producers must part ways with you, permanent-like. We'll (not) be seeing you around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back