Roland JV1010
Korg TR rack
Kaossilator Pro
SM NanoPatch
Presonus HP headphone amp

triple monitors
homemade double-walled isolation booth
coffee cup warmer lol

looking to upgrade interface to RME UFX, and monitors to Yam HS50 + Sub and JBL LSR 4328 in 6-12 months tops.

Last edited:
Just Fl studio ...

---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

My brain, some tutorials and FEELING

Bounced around a lot between different software and VSTs until I decided to cut out all the noise and focus on making music with Reason 6.5, Axiom 25, Scarlett 2i2, Audio Technica AT4040.

fl studio massive nexus edirol orchestral z3ta+ z3ta+2 vanguard sylenth1 absynth 4 fm8 predator gladiator alot of waves plugin izotope ozone 5 alot of soundfront and soundpack drum kit and im pretty much sure i forgot alot of plugin i have a laptop i3-2350 6gb of ram an akai professional mpd 18 alesis qx49 behringer uca222 a mixer behringer xenix x1204 usb an audio interface alesis io2 express dj hercules controler with sony extreme bass headphone .i must forgot some but its pretty much all i have

now what i need krk speaker scarlett 2i2 and omnisphere and i would be ready for making a hit god daam making music cost alot .

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

and i forgot i have a mic shure pg58

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

i dont know how i forgot those but i have kontact 5 an zebra2 to those are very powerful vst

Back