who out there is using that pro ish

Sony ACID Pro 7
Axiom 25
Adobe Audition
ECHO Layla 3G
Mackie HR824(PRIMARY)
KRK RP5(SECONDARY)

Last edited:
FL8, couple vsts, oxygen 49 and some audio technica headphones.

Logic Pro / Ableton Live
Axiom 25.

yup yup, all I need.

drizzy that Neko is a fine piece of machinery! how much did that run you BALLA? lmfao

and thats wierd man alotta people use different stuff! diversity is key though :P

FL Studio 9 XXL (Since FL7) with around 500gbs internal and a 250gb seagate external hd full of sound libaries, kits, vstis and random shit
Reason 4 (got bought as a gift, just rewire it into FL and use it as a huge VSTi)
Cool Edit Pro
M-Audio Axiom 49
M-Audio MidAir Wireless 25 Key

All I need..

^^ that and the neko setup gotta be the best here lol nothin like good ol FL right!?

BTW i can't post links yet but I wan't feedback on my beats (theres only 2 of them on youtube, but i legit have folders upon folders on them :P)

youtube.com/thebeatnationx anything you guys want me to critique i will, although i'm sure my opinion doesnt' matter as much as the better producers on this site :P

Yeah I'll stand by FL and image line at least for the next few years unless something outstanding is released...it's just so quick for me to sequence on there and i've only been producing 2 years, plus the fact it's regarded as a noob program makes me feel better in a strange way cuz everybody thinks FL has some strange imaginary limits to it when it's only as good as the sounds you put into it...And people overlook actually how deep it is because most people who torrent it don't even scratch the surface of what it can do..

Check me out www.youtube.com/gifted1ne

Pro Tools/Studio One
Korg M3
MPC4k
Kore 2 w/ Komplete 6 and more plug-ins......

Pretty much the gist of it.

FL Studio 9(Hypersonic 2, Ez Drummer)
Reason 4(ReWired into FL)
MPD 18
Yamaha YPT-400

Lately it's just been Reason 4.0 and my E-MU X-Board. Seems to work well for beats. For dropping lyrics I use a Line 6 Tone port with gearbox, AKG Perception 200 and Cakewalk Pro Audio 10, just an old simple recording program by Cakewalk.

Reason 4 with Recycle, mpd24, m-audio keystation 49e and m-audio audiophile 2496 sound card.

Back