What are the differences between famous music softwares?

Serkem

I have been using Fl studio for a year now since it was always recommended since its easier, I was wondering about if how much different are programs like Logic and Ableton from Fl studio, in the case of features and plugins.
Which is the best software for you and what do you recommend I try.

I love cubase ' but they are all worth trying out till u become comfortable ' I think FLOops is just too Clutered to look at ' for begginers ableton is really pushing thru ' coz its extremely flexible ' but does hav its quirks ' cubase is clean cut ' brilliant for arranging and editing audio and also real nice with midi. but does need 3rd party synths and plugs to build itt up , reason is real nice now with audio tracks and SSL miXin desk . Logic is nice - and cheap now but only for apple macs ' are u planning on purchaseing. A program ? If so obviously try demos out first ' if not just keeP trying different ones till u get comfortable - how comfortable are u on Floops so fAr .

I personally have very limited experience with DAWs as I am just starting out. I used FL studio and I like it. Tried the Abelton demo, didn't like the layout of it at all

There's no best in general. There's only the best for you. There's Grammy producer's that use FL Studio as are there 12 years with pirated FL Studio. Same applies to every other DAW. There's nothing wrong with using FL Studio, or Ableton Live. Just because they are sequencer based DAWs and a bunch of teenagers use them doesn't mean they are any worse than Pro Tools or Logic Pro.

Once you get the hang of the language of music you will realize that all DAW are about the same. Try them all and find one that you are most comfortable with. In today's era mostly all DAW's are pretty much accepted across all platforms and studios. If FL studio work for you than stick with it. There's nothing FL can't do that others can.
This.

I started with Fruity Loops 10 years ago and since then I've tried to use Cubase, Reaper, Reason and Pro Tools, but it just messed with my workflow.

Each of them use midi, each of them let you lay out beats and mix them and...basically, they each do the same thing, just in a different way.

If you like FL, stick with FL. It isn't any more or any less professional or capable of making beats than anything else. But, if you find that FL Studio frustrates you, definitely consider the alternatives.

Back