Whaddap? (New Here)

Loose Logic

I have never been great at these introduction threads... but here it goes.

I just came across this forum today while trying to find a new hip-hop/rap forum to check out.

Looks like this site is still relatively active, which is rare theses days.

From the name I figure this site is mainly centered around production and beat makers but if anyone is looking to work with someone on the vocal side for a project or even just for fun let me know.

Also, is there a chat/shout box on this site once you reach a certain post count?

welcome man, ya there are a lot of hip hop heads around here but idk about the chat / shout out box. if there is one, my 2000+ posts haven't unlocked it yet. ...but maybe? lol nice to meet you.

I rap and sing at different times, I also play piano and guitar and I am working on a rock/alternative type album as a side project. But rap/hip-hop is the main type of music that I create.

Thank you all for the warm welcomes.

I have never been great at these introduction threads... but here it goes.

I just came across this forum today while trying to find a new hip-hop/rap forum to check out.

Looks like this site is still relatively active, which is rare theses days.

From the name I figure this site is mainly centered around production and beat makers but if anyone is looking to work with someone on the vocal side for a project or even just for fun let me know.

Also, is there a chat/shout box on this site once you reach a certain post count?

Welcome... Had to signup to a new acct since my old is irretrievable. Always looking to collab, you'll find alot of producers AND emcees here looking to work. Hit the collab board, EVERYthing on the internet is NOT true contrary to popular belief INCLUDING advice and opinions found here. The search function will do you wonders to weed through the BS and again, welcome!

Back