Wassup Future Producers!

Spvz

SpvzOnTheTrack
What's goin on music makers? I go by the name Spvz aka SpvzOnTheTrack. Haven't been on a forum since ezboard (Sacred Society Freestyle Board). Figured I could get on here to learn from as well as teach some of you all, if I may have that privilege. Good day/night to you all, and i hope to be posting regularly from here on out.

Welcome and what part of the A are you from/in? What style(s) do you produce and do you play an instrument?

I’m from Richmond,Va/ Newark,NJ I been out the A in Cobb for about 4 years now. I produce trap n boom bap and some pop. Don’t play an instrument but I’m almost self sufficient enough on a keyboard

Last edited:
welcome to fp! i too used to visit these forums, but it was called future producers and the theme was black and yellow. i've returned to the forum too to spread knowledge and learn from peers. what daw do you use and how long have you used it? any reason why you use it?

Started using fl when i was about 12 i wanna say fl 2 or 3...left the music for the streets but a couple jail stints and prison bids led me to get back into it. Fl was still familiar lol

Back