Want to purchase my first software to produce good hip hop beats?

technokid

Hello FP members,

I am gonna be a future producer, willing to work hard for it.. I want to buy my first software to produce good hip hop beats, I am not sure which one to go for?

This is gonna be my first project; I already have lyrics for my first song, its gonna be a hip hop rap song.

So, I would appreciate if you suggest me a good software to get started to make my first hip hop beats to release my first song. However, please keep in mind, I want to buy any budget software since I'm starting yet.

I have tried FL studio demo and I really like it, but its too expensive for me.
So, I'd appreciate if you guys give me any suggestion, preferable a software that can help me to auto tune voice a bit as well.

Thank you in advance.. :)
You're awesome,
Regards

You can always "demo" the software from a place you know...They really don't care as long as you purchase it later down the line.
But if you don't want to go that route you can use reaper to save your demo fl studio projects as a workaround.
Then there's lmms and Ubuntu studio. Then there's 90$ fl studio. Then there's the option of buying the older 10 instead of 11 used.

But for simplicity sake I'd recommend just using the "demo" or reaper till you can get fl or just keep using the demo since you can still save projects.
[Or exporting the midi of all your tracks to slickly bypass the demo limitation.]

You can always "demo" the software from a place you know...They really don't care as long as you purchase it later down the line.
But if you don't want to go that route you can use reaper to save your demo fl studio projects as a workaround.
Then there's lmms and Ubuntu studio. Then there's 90$ fl studio. Then there's the option of buying the older 10 instead of 11 used.

But for simplicity sake I'd recommend just using the "demo" or reaper till you can get fl or just keep using the demo since you can still save projects.
[Or exporting the midi of all your tracks to slickly bypass the demo limitation.]

Thank you, that was extremely helpful.. I was using FLstudio demo, but I'll try Reaper now.. Thanks for the suggestion... Also, would appreciate if you put a little guide on the auto tuning voice with reaper or flstudio demo. I checked few tutorials on YT, but dont find any good one. Would appreciate if you help a little here with auto tuning or suggest any specific software for that.

thank you so much! :)

Don't buy anything. Just use demo software until you figure out what you want to do. People waste money on stuff and six months later, they are bored. Use the demo software to see if you even care after making a bunch of garbage.

If you can survive a year or two of making songs that are not meant for radio, you will be okay. If not, life goes on. But don't waste any money on it yet. Just get out here and make as much music as you can with the demo software. You will get an understanding as to whether music is for you or if you are caught up in the hype.

Pitch correction software?Small list of suggestions to consider:
Newtone
Melodyne
Variaudio
I think reaper has one?[anybody can confirm that?]
Gsnap
Not including reason's because reason doesn't work like that.
Antares autotune
tpain's autotune software lol.
vocoders count?prolly not but hey.

And definitely listen to what desire said it's better to "demo" for a long ass time before making any big decisions about getting software.
That's what some "sites" are for also. But yeah I'd really suggest reaper first since it seem like you not finna put up with "demo" fl studio.

Don't buy anything. Just use demo software until you figure out what you want to do. People waste money on stuff and six months later, they are bored. Use the demo software to see if you even care after making a bunch of garbage.

If you can survive a year or two of making songs that are not meant for radio, you will be okay. If not, life goes on. But don't waste any money on it yet. Just get out here and make as much music as you can with the demo software. You will get an understanding as to whether music is for you or if you are caught up in the hype.

That's actually one of the best suggestion, kudos.

Pitch correction software?Small list of suggestions to consider:
Newtone
Melodyne
Variaudio
I think reaper has one?[anybody can confirm that?]
Gsnap
Not including reason's because reason doesn't work like that.
Antares autotune
tpain's autotune software lol.
vocoders count?prolly not but hey.

And definitely listen to what desire said it's better to "demo" for a long ass time before making any big decisions about getting software.
That's what some "sites" are for also. But yeah I'd really suggest reaper first since it seem like you not finna put up with "demo" fl studio.

Yes, pitch correction software. I found one named, KEROVEE, I think it'll do the job for me. I'll look at others too. Thanks for the suggestions. Kudos.

start with fl studio demo version just google it and it'll come it and eventually switch to the full version once you learn how to use it

Back