VST for Chop and Screwed/Slowed Voice?

TDOT

Can anyone suggest a VST program, if one exists, to pitch your vocals down or give that slowed chopped and screwed effect.

In other words a VST specializing in that?

I currently just pitch the vocals down, but sometimes I don't get the exact sound I want or by pitching it down it really distorts the vocals and then takes away from what I was trying to achieve.

Thanks in advance,

grossbeat
effectrix
dblue glitch
one of the hundreds of reaktor plugins
the pitch sector in your daw with automation
there's one more cant remember it

There isn't really any one in particular -- just one of any number of VSTs that change pitch (there's a LOT, including freebies).

-Ki
Salem Beats

Thanks,

Yea I figured, was just wondering if anyone knew of something that was engineered specifically for that instead of using the same old pitch down vocals.

Thanks,

Yea I figured, was just wondering if anyone knew of something that was engineered specifically for that instead of using the same old pitch down vocals.

There doesn't need to be; It's extremely simple.

-Ki
Salem Beats

theres a few ways you can pitch down vocals, your channel settings in FL, madshifta vst or the FL granulizer in pitch mode. if you want the vinyl slowdown effect in FL use a slide event note one octave below your vocal note in the piano roll and place it in the place you want the bend to start & finish

Back