Very Urgent Question: How an i grow my fanbase?

Growing a fan base is slow and monotonous work, if there was a legit fast way without spending a ton of cash everyone would be doing it. To grow your fanbase you have to find forums such as this...but don't be the ******* that gets on, drops a mixtape and never return. Communicate with the members and build a rapport. Send your music to blogs, some will consider posting your work for no money if they like it and some blogs do reviews. I use to send my music to Blockheads blog Phat Friend when he still did demo reviews, had a song reach 1,000 plays on soundcloud in no time. Play shows, do this locally or travel, Slug from Atmosphere credits his success to traveling and touring because they would travel from Minnisota to Texas just to open. Look into college radio stations, or DJ's, etc. and see if they will play your music. If they like it see if you could get an interview.

Now if you have the money...give me some.

lol but for real, you could do email blasts, there are services like istillloveher.de (google it) that will send out an email to their user base with your stuff. Places like that also offer instagram promotion, twitter promotion, etc. But it costs money and don't expect to pay once and be set. Even though this is the fast way it takes months of even this to make a significant impact on your fanbase. Pay to have your music played. Pay to play shows. Money talks in the music industry...almost as much as hardwork.

Growing a fan base is slow and monotonous work, if there was a legit fast way without spending a ton of cash everyone would be doing it. To grow your fanbase you have to find forums such as this...but don't be the ******* that gets on, drops a mixtape and never return. Communicate with the members and build a rapport. Send your music to blogs, some will consider posting your work for no money if they like it and some blogs do reviews. I use to send my music to Blockheads blog Phat Friend when he still did demo reviews, had a song reach 1,000 plays on soundcloud in no time. Play shows, do this locally or travel, Slug from Atmosphere credits his success to traveling and touring because they would travel from Minnisota to Texas just to open. Look into college radio stations, or DJ's, etc. and see if they will play your music. If they like it see if you could get an interview.

Now if you have the money...give me some.

lol but for real, you could do email blasts, there are services like istillloveher.de (google it) that will send out an email to their user base with your stuff. Places like that also offer instagram promotion, twitter promotion, etc. But it costs money and don't expect to pay once and be set. Even though this is the fast way it takes months of even this to make a significant impact on your fanbase. Pay to have your music played. Pay to play shows. Money talks in the music industry...almost as much as hardwork.

Thank you so much for this man.

Right I would say, the most important thing for this, is to be a man that women find attractive. Women will then just follow you about because they are attracted to you. Women bring with them their beta orbiters who will also like your music as they want to be on the same wave length as the women they are following around but are never going to have sex with.

If you are an average looking man with average power raps, your gonna get an average response... IE people will not notice you amongst the 1 or 2 billion or so other people doing it.

Thats why Lady Gaga is famous. She is average looking, but she started out with contacts. And then she does shocking publicly stunts. That stuff is way more important then your music.

Basically you have to be realistic, if your not getting a strong response to what you are doing, more likely then not, people just don't connect with your music and you are probably never going to change that at which point its better to enjoy it as a hobby.

Please know that not only does money talks in the industry but it alone doesn't indicate that you are and/or will be a success by the societal definition as many people have promoted the image of superstar but were a few bad decisions away from being a has-been.

What are you looking to be and/or do and why do you want to do and/or be it?

Back