Tr 808 software

Choosenone

How do you get a tr 808 emualation software where you can load samples drumaxx in fl studio you cant load your own drums the reason i want the tr 808 because it has a drum swing i like please reply

This is probably as close as you'll get: D16 Group Audio Software

Of course, there are plenty of 808-inspired plugins out there, the swing isn't anything super special and is probably replicable in FL's own sequencers just as well, not to mention all the actual 808 samples out there. But if you want an "actual" 808 emulation, Nepheton is very close in replication the original unit's functionality. Note: it doesn't load samples either. Neither did the 808, because it's really a bunch of analog synths.

How do you get a tr 808 emualation software where you can load samples drumaxx in fl studio you cant load your own drums the reason i want the tr 808 because it has a drum swing i like please reply

You'll always find limitations in software that imitates analog and some digital instruments. The best thing you can do is try to finding solutions that get you as close as possible, or try to making upgrades to your gear whenever possible.

Back