Is there other forum sites for recording, mixing, ect that are better than this one?

Royalp

Just seems like most people on here are fucking idiots.. I mean u ask a question and get like 300 views but no one fuckin answers your question.. its like, you seen my question on the title of my post.. So why the fuck did you click on it if you wasn't gonna answer it.. I understand going on a thread and just reading it if you also had the same question and wanted to figure it out. But you seen that I had "0" replies so what the fuck.... so anybody know of any forums where people actually will answer your questions?

Just seems like most people on here are fucking idiots.. I mean u ask a question and get like 300 views but no one fuckin answers your question.. its like, you seen my question on the title of my post.. So why the fuck did you click on it if you wasn't gonna answer it.. I understand going on a thread and just reading it if you also had the same question and wanted to figure it out. But you seen that I had "0" replies so what the fuck.... so anybody know of any forums where people actually will answer your questions?

first of all, most of the views are from people that aren´t even registered to the forum, there are more visitors than actual registered users.
The actual reason why someone doesn´t reply (it´s mostly the reason why I just click and don´t reply) is, that people are willing to help, but after reading the problem, the correct answer is just missing, I just don´t feel like trying to answer and rather let someone else answer the question way better than I could.
2nd reason why I don´t reply on something would be, because (don´t take it way too hard but this is how it is, you can´t change it) I don´t give a f*** and anyone else doesn´t as well.

Best example would be:

"Hey, here is my track, please give me feedback"

Posts like these are not even just rediculous uncreative and hella uninteresting, they are even kind of rude.

I recommend EVERYONE reading the book "How to make friends" from Dale Carnegie, it´s one of these books that would have changed millions of lifes if people would read it in school instead of hyper old rubbish that no one does understand anymore. The title sounds really simple but the whole book explains WHY people don´t give a damn about what you do or say or what ever and HOW to change it so people actually start to care about what you do and so on.

Someone who is interested in the things others do has way more friends than people that try to get attention and force people to become interested.

As conclusion, try to write your problems and stuff in forums in a way, people start to become a bit more interested to and try to build up a connection with your issues.
We all share the same interests, it´s not that hard in a forum that is all about producing music :D

And btw, the answer to your actual question:
Imagine you go to McDonalds and ask for a better Fast Food restaurant, guess what the people would say :D

I really don´t wanna offend anyone with this post, but just wanna show you how it is so you can write better posts people are willing to reply on.

Last edited:
guys, not that your just acting like 12 year old wanna be gangster, you don´t follow the rules of this forums if you start offending each other in this way, so do us all a favor and stop posting stuff like that, visitors shouldn´t think bad about this community.

Last edited:
I was just messin around not being serious that's why I had the "LOL"

My great grandparents are actually from Germany and I have a German last name... tho I defiantly don't look German.. lol

Yeah. As time permits.

well shit, while I got you... I know you could answer my question...

When I send a beat to have a rapper do a feature verse on it do I just send a single MP3 or Wav file of the beat or do I send the whole tracked out version of the beat?

you better ask the (f)rapper himself instead people that have no idea what the rapper you wanna have in your track prefers :D.
So you only get proper answers from him.

you better ask the (f)rapper himself instead people that have no idea what the rapper you wanna have in your track prefers :D.

Well first of all its not my beat.. I just least from a producer, Recorded a song and had an extra verse that I wanted to put another rapper on.. I see that you do weird ass super repetitive techno music and probably do not do much vocal recording on your beats. so you probably wouldn't be the right person to ask.. so that is why I asked SFTRAXX, not you... since he is from the same area as me, makes the same type of beats I use and has worked with the very artist I am planning to get a verse from I figured it would be good to ask him, not you

SAVE YOUR 2 CENTS... I DONT NEED IT

"If the artist you're collaborating with is planning to contribute musically, then send the whole session. Hopefully he uses the same DAW and has the same virtual instruments. There is benefit to him being able to mute certain tracks, tweak instruments, change melodies and groove, etc.

If the artist you're collaborating with is just going to provide vocals, then a two-track WAV or mp3 is fine. He can make a new session with your two-track and his vocal tracks. Then he should send his multitrack session or a bounced version (uncompressed WAV) of each vocal layer for you to incorporate into your full mix."

I see that you do weird ass super repetitive techno music and probably do not do much vocal recording on your beats. so you probably wouldn't be the right person to ask..

I would turn on my brain before posting stuff like that, not even your statement about Germany is a rediculous childish act, also the adoption to know what people can do or not.
Your in my opinion a negative influence for this forum and support getting you banned out of this community.

When I send a beat to have a rapper do a feature verse on it do I just send a single MP3 or Wav file of the beat or do I send the whole tracked out version of the beat?

An mp3 is fine.

Just make sure you let them know you need to get an acapella version (vocals only) and a stereo mix (with vocals and beat together) sent back to you. This way your final mix will come out sounding legit (assuming they are recording using a decent mic)

-Good luck

I would turn on my brain before posting stuff like that, not even your statement about Germany is a rediculous childish act, also the adoption to know what people can do or not.
Your in my opinion a negative influence for this forum and support getting you banned out of this community.

OK.. im not negative tho, im sarcastic

Is there a specific issue that you need help with? It's a public forum; you'll get many responses. Any advice should be researched by yourself instead of being taken blindly. If you don't get an exact answer, you'll often at least end up on the right path.

As for your other request... ask Google, or your search engine of choice.

Back