Starting out (Again....Several Questions)

BlizZPro

Okay so im trying to get back into learning beats I've been attempting for past couple years just never really stick with it hopefully this time I do. I want to make Trap/Hip Hop Instrumentals

I got

Fl studio 11 Producers edition (When I get too many sounds open it gets really distorted I have to keep saving as mp3 just to listen to it clearly anyone know how I could fix that?)

Nexus 2 (What would be some good expansions to download for trap?)

Vanguard

Gladiator (Says place the fingerprint.t2k file into image-line/vst while I have it there)

Phlharmonik (Get a error message saying "This is not a philharmonic instrument and could not be loaded, from the instruments folder it came with)
Then I just downloaded smoked out lex luger kit and a few other random free ones
Any suggestions on more good vsts or sound packs? (Or if someone can send me some that would be great Email is jvr@live.ca

Here is what I have made so far

www.soundcloud.com/blizzpro

Would like some feedback, tips, or advice
Thanks

If by distorted you mean that it's lagging and making all kinds of weird cracking noise, clicks and pops, I'd say it's your cpu that can't handle the workload. What you could try is to increase the buffer size or simply get a better computer.

Back