Soundcloud Promotion Package

tjustice

Are these things real? People saying "We will promote your soundcloud to real fans, who have bought music in the past" Basically paying them & your name is being spread to what could be real or fake fans who may or may not stay around. Do these type of things actually help you?

you are right to be suspicious - most of these "how to do 'X' with your music" schticks are scams where you pay money for no results; i.e. the only one making moeny fromteh dela is teh perosn you pa: you can hurt your own interests as well as some of the channels these 'plans' are targeted at are now removing both the offenders (those who create the fake traffic) and the affected accounts (the target of the fake traffic) - you lose your position at the channel because you are cut loose, maybe losing money along the way as well, if you paid for some features at that channel

by channel I mean youtube, soundcloud, soundclick, imgr, etc

yes organic promotion is the way to go at this point ...grass-root level run a social media campaign include Soundcloud and build relationships with direct messaging
you can contact me through private message if you have questions about how to do this
and I have several articles on my blog about this
you want to have several areas where you have a online presence and you are active and engage artists and other producers to build up your network
it will take a lot of time and energy and you can use shoe-string marketing techniques to further your goals

be blessed

Last edited by a moderator:
Just want to chime in to agree with Bandcoach and Fataltone. While some of these promotions MAY be real, you have to be VERY CAREFUL. If it IS real, it will probably be expensive. Any of those packages that are like $40 for 40,000 plays or something... just pass.

Those plays really mean nothing anyway. Just take a minute and actually imagine what your track will look like when it's over - it will say 40,000 plays perhaps, but there will not nothing to show for it. No sales. No increased buzz about you. No plays on other tracks from interested people. And when other people look at your profile, it will be obvious you paid for the plays, and DECREASE your credibility.

The temptation is strong, but skip it. You don't need it. Instead, follow a few people who create similar music to yourself and some of their fans every day.

how would u advise using it

Rule One
only follow those who can be beneficial to your music production company

Rule Two
directly message 5 ppl for every general twitter post your make

Rule Three
Share Content that supports your brand and will be interesting to your followers/fans

I PM'ed you a article on this

yes organic promotion is the way to go at this point ...grass-root level run a social media campaign include Soundcloud and build relationships with direct messaging
you can contact me through private message if you have questions about how to do this
and I have several articles on my blog about this
you want to have several areas where you have a online presence and you are active and engage artists and other producers to build up your network
it will take a lot of time and energy and you can use shoe-string marketing techniques to further your goals

be blessed

Whats your blog called?

Tjustice this is a bit off topic but I feel like every question you ask is getting wayyyyy ahead of yourself. You're just starting out, you should be focusing on asking questions about how to make your productions better and how to better what you're releasing. But every question you've asked over the last couple months has to do with selling beats or marketing yourself as a beat maker. Nothing wrong with that, I just know where you're at right now and I think you're really getting ahead of yourself. Baby steps lol. Again, nothing wrong with these questions; its the complete lack of the other questions I'm concerned about because I know you have them. Have you been working on anything or is all you're time going into researching how to make money? You need to put that mindset on hold and work on whats actually going to get you there. I wanted to say this like a month ago but I didnt. Don't take it the wrong way.

Last edited:
Back