Sound packs

lecrae117

I know this is probably a stupid question, but here goes. I am brand new to making beats, so im learning as fast as I can. I am starting with FL studio 12, and particularly like trap beats. I don't care too much for the sounds on there. There are plenty of downloads for good trap sounds, free and paid. I have downloaded a few free packs I found on youtube, but dont want to be pirating someones sounds. How do I go about making sure in the future I wont have issues with the legality of this?

I know this is probably a stupid question, but here goes. I am brand new to making beats, so im learning as fast as I can. I am starting with FL studio 12, and particularly like trap beats. I don't care too much for the sounds on there. There are plenty of downloads for good trap sounds, free and paid. I have downloaded a few free packs I found on youtube, but dont want to be pirating someones sounds. How do I go about making sure in the future I wont have issues with the legality of this?

Buy from a trusted and respected source. Simple as that.

Look for "Royalty-Free Samples" on google, as well as "Free Samples"

Watch out 'cause some people put on youtube some paid samplepacks and you could get yourself in "trouble"

If you want to pay, any link above will work. I bought some packs from Beatport, Futureloops and use a free source called Looperman. I trust these guys

Hope i helped

Back