skype group for everyone who enjoin music!

DavidJ,

Would you be willing to share more with what this Skype group is about? What kind of members and involvement are you looking for?

I'm not a regular Skype user. But I think I'd enjoy being a member of this, and could hopefully attend scheduled calls.

Let me explain my reticence: if this is about how to do specific things in FL Studio, I don't know how. I know general concepts, but I work in Pro Tools (apparently rare on this forum). And if sharing songs means you want each of us to blast the others' music on our social media ... well, I haven't gone public yet. And when I do, I'd want to be very careful with what and whom I share, for fear of alienating the fans I'm hoping to build.

However, I think a group of people to mutually critique songs could be great. Especially if our genres are similar enough to make sense. I'd be happy to share tips and offer feedback for growth. And if we're talking about marketing tips, I think we could all probably learn a few things from each other.

I'd love to get connected with a mentor. Someone who has the wisdom and experience to help guide me towards greatness. But ... there's a decent chance I'm less likely to find that in this group, and more likely to find people I can teach what I know. But I'd be happy to do that too. I believe in paying it forward. And maybe I can be that mentor for someone else as I continue to look for that mentor for me.

Back