Should i just write raps to my own beats, since I can't find someone to rap on them?

MiguelTym

Ive been wanting to make beats but so far shit has not came up at all. Im turning 16 and it feels like a midlife crisis since I was almost sure of my plan to make beats and make connections by this age when i was 14 and had started...

My peers say I'm good and thats just when We're high and ****ing around, and I think I'm good, but rapping isn't my passion. WHAT DO I DO?

If rapping isn't your passion then why would you want to rap over your own beats?

instead of wasting that time writing you could spend more time networking or reaching out to artists on Twitter

lol you can find wayy more people to rap then you know. shiiyt son, i might even hop on one if you make a full song. like i would go hard on sack

"Im turning 16 and it feels like a midlife crisis" So you think you are going to die at 32 XD

there's mad rappers out there looking for "free" beat. now the question is what do you want to do, have average rappers on your beats that might make them better or make them worst, sell beats or give free beats.

Try to make other people that are not your peers, listen to your beats to really know at what level you are.

but there are about a 1000 rappers for 1 producer lol.

yeah give it a try why not..you may find that it will become your passion
before I just made beats so I could rap..now I just make beats so other artists can make songs..but I will probably drop a EP and full album one day for fun....I'm done performing ..I rather be behind the scenes...but like to work with other artists

Start putting your tracks on you tube and advertise your soundcloud where ever you can. Any social network and even craigslist sometimes comes through (although rarely) If they're good someone will reach out for more. Keep at it.

Ive been wanting to make beats but so far shit has not came up at all. Im turning 16 and it feels like a midlife crisis since I was almost sure of my plan to make beats and make connections by this age when i was 14 and had started...

My peers say I'm good and thats just when We're high and ****ing around, and I think I'm good, but rapping isn't my passion. WHAT DO I DO?

kids i tell you? you're having a midlife crisis about music at AGE 16? are you serious lol... i checked your sc real quick.. you're good and know what you're doing.. but the tracks don't stand out .. they've all been done before.. make shit that stands out feel me.

You're still 16, Yes you should. Come up with some sort of gimmick persona. Make it hard to tell if you're being serious or not. Create buzz, profit.

What I do is rap over my beats that I personally like. I work in a lot of genres so the stuff that isn't my style I usually try to get other artists on.

Back