seems to be a shortage of jazz drum kits on the internet.

KonKossKang

Ozagas
yeah...i dont have that type of money yet so...any drumkits for jazz that are good?
kits that a real drummer would say "that's not half bad" those type of onehit drum sounds that sound decent to real drummers.erkan's kit is great for rock but they somehow dont sound like they work as well for jazz.

long story short there's a game i played with tons of jazz in it so im trying to imitate some of the soundtrack. :p

download a jazz album (make sure it's in wav format) and chop those breaks
that's how we did it in the late 80's and 90's

-Coach Antonio/Saint Antonio

There are jazz kits for at least most of the more popular drum software packages - Superior/EZDrummer, BFD, Addictive Drums etc. I'd probably start from there (unless that's that kind of money).

read a few reviews for superior drummer, they claim it has 20gb of sound for just 200 bucks.
fatal i tried what you said before, back when i was alittle smaller i used to chop kits from dragonforce and james brown, served well.
also grif, thanks for the headsup on that kit too, downloaded it

does superior have midi learn?it sounds as good as the big mono sample pack but the kits doesnt seem like it lets you map the mpd18/korg padkontrol combo

Found it nevermind found it here :

Last edited:
you could always get the Garritan Jazz and Big Band sample library - more than just drums but a really good set of kits for their own aria player

took a while, found those just now.so far it seems like now i have the tools.

What i was gonna copycat:

there is a third one, but ill wait till i understand actual jazz and classical to some extent before even messing with the chords for the third one :p later dudes

Back