Rookie artist search for great advice

Qnique Sincere

Welcome all, my stage name is QNIQUE SINCERE If you haven't heard of me yet well its because I'm only 9 months in on this music. I realized how therapeutic music can be if you are true to self when creating. The issue I find at times is the way music is going in my genre do who now make music for our own benefit and reasons or others. do we make the music that is tru to us or the music to plz the masses. I get a bit confused by this become listening to soooo many artist in these forums, its soooo many different valid sounds out there but we all seem to be just stuck in one musical lane right now. AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO FEEL THIS WAY. Is making music suppose to be fun for the benefit of your self, or stressful for the motivation of others. thanks for listening real shit

I agree most of the beats on here are trap and they all use the same 808 kit the same goes for rap just search NEW on soundcloud daily and thats all you will get is mumble vocals over a 808 beat hiphop aint dead but its taking a beating

Started dabbling in 09.[mixcraft vs fl studio]
Became a thing when I got Reason 5 in 2011. [Modularland]
Been a prod ever since & learned a tonna ton over the seasons.

Back