Relle Rell joins the Future... (New member!)

ilovemesomerell

Hey y'all! Just a long time lurker finally becoming apart of the fam. I was recommended by OGBama and glad I can now contribute and give back!

A little about me: I'm Relle Rell and I was born and raised in South Florida. I've been producing rap music for about 7yrs off and on and music production is my passion. I got bars but I wanna get my Pharrell on, who is also a huge inspiration for me.

Check out my YouTube channel HERE. I just started it and will be now uploading weekly! I love feedback and collaboration so don't be shy and let's work! :victory:

Hey y'all! Just a long time lurker finally becoming apart of the fam. I was recommended by OGBama and glad I can now contribute and give back!

A little about me: I'm Relle Rell and I was born and raised in South Florida. I've been producing rap music for about 7yrs off and on and music production is my passion. I got bars but I wanna get my Pharrell on, who is also a huge inspiration for me.

Check out my YouTube channel HERE. I just started it and will be now uploading weekly! I love feedback and collaboration so don't be shy and let's work! :victory:

hey man enjoy your stay

Back